Commercial Gas Line
• Commercial gas line needs to be installed right the first time. So many factors to consider in designing the system to insure the safe and efficient operation of all the gas equipment.
• The proper sizing is just a part of the solution in order to have the most cost effective system installed that will not only supply the current and proposed demand but have feasible options for future needs.
• Available inlet pressure from the Utilities can make all the difference in the design of a natural gas distribution system since it will affect gas pipe sizing.
• Allowable pressure drop will also play a major role in supplying the required CFH
( Cubic feet per hour). This will ensure proper operation of all gas appliances under a full load
• When these and other factors are utilized in the design of a natural gas system for a commercial application it will more than pay for itself to let a company who specializes in the design and installation be involved.
• Many times designers don’t take all these factors into consideration which could lead to higher cost and reduced capacities.
• Whether it’s a new designed gas line, a replacement or and upgrade having all the facts will allow for the greatest value at the best price.
• The Gas Connection Inc. has been designing, servicing and providing commercial gas line for over 35 years and provides free estimates. They only utilize their in-house installers who have a combined 200+ years experience in the natural gas line industry.
• We have worked with designers, General contractors, Plumbing, Heating and Mechanical contractors as well as owners to install some of the timeliest cost effective gas line installations possible. We are also licensed in nearly every jurisdiction.
• The Gas Connection Inc. does not sell products so we can compliment working with you providing commercial gas line installation while leaving your customers to your good care.